Search type

School of Law

Visas for UK study

To study at The University of Manchester, international students require a Tier 4 (General) student visa.

Please read the University’s detailed advice on these visas before you start working on your application.

Be aware that we might need to ask you some additional questions before we can issue you with a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) number to apply for your visa.

For further information, or to discuss if you meet the entry criteria to study with us, please contact the School of Law Admissions team.