Continuing professional development
Royal College of Physicians-accredited online courses for professionals who believe in the benefits of life-long learning.
Continuing your professional development means adapting to the changing landscape of your field, or learning new skills in order to branch into something new. Our short online courses are accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and have been designed for busy professionals keen to study while balancing their existing commitments.
How does it work?
- Study at home, your local library, the coffee shop - anywhere you like. All you need is a computer and the internet.
- Study can be spread over weeks and months so you can complete your course at a pace that suits your work/life commitments.
- All your course materials are provided online.
- You can follow up any of your work for the duration of your study using your full library access (including e-journals).
- All our courses are developed by world-class academics in their fields.
Who is eligible?
- The courses are targeted at healthcare professionals but are also open to non-healthcare professionals interested in developing their understanding of legal and ethical issues.
How much does it cost?
- Prices from £95 per course and there is a 10% discount for alumni of The University of Manchester and substantial discounts available for block booking.