Areas of expertise
Specialisms of CCCJ's members with regard to both subject matter and research methodologies are very diverse. Our research is clustered around five themes:
- Drugs: Markets, policies and consumption
- Violence and the aftermath of violence
- Fraud, white collar and organised crime
- Policing, security and citizenship
- Criminal law and criminal justice
The research approaches we specialise in include biographical and narrative approaches to interviewing, ethnography, psychosocial case analysis, network analysis, deliberative methods, qualitative and quantitative longitudinal research, survey design and applied statistical analysis, programme evaluation, historical and policy analysis.