Regulation and social justice
We are committed to research which improves the lives of local and international communities.
Our regulation team comprise a diverse range of experts who work in collaboration with those involved in policy, advocacy and practice.
This allows us to make important contributions to socially relevant public debate and policy and inform regulation across a number of sectors. Our areas of focus include:
- Administrative law and justice
- Asylum and immigration law
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental regulation and policy
- European Union law
- Human rights
- Labour and employment law
- Law and the family
- Law of gender and sexuality
- Law of trusts
- Legal History
- Media and communications
- Policing and criminal justice
- Professional regulation
- Public law
- Regulation of science and technologies
- Regulation of public services
- Religion and the law
More about the regulation and social justice projects we're currently engaged with.
Our regulation experts
More about the researchers that make up our regulation and social justice team.