Our experts are making innovative contributions to international legal scholarship.
With a growing team of international law specialists, the School of Law is contributing to global conversations about essential international regulatory frameworks.
Our expertise is sought by governments and international organisations and our research in this area covers:
- Comparative constitutional law
- International economic law
- International humanitarian law
- International investment law
- International legal theory
- Law of international organisations
- Law and social theory
- Legal aspects of Israel/Palestine relations
- Legal history
- Public international law
- Sociology of law
- The law and practice of international courts and tribunals
- WTO law
More about the international law projects we're currently engaged with.
Our international law experts
More about the researchers that make up our international law team.