Crime and criminal justice
Manchester's criminologists include some of Europe's leading specialists in the study of crime, criminals and criminal justice.
With experts from a variety of research and professional backgrounds, our criminologists bring a wealth of experience to the School of Law.
All of our team teach in the areas they have researched. Our expertise covers topics in five main areas:
- Criminal law and criminal justice
- Drugs: Markets, policies and consumption
- Fraud, white collar and organised crime
- Policing, security and citizenship
- Violence and the aftermath of violence
More about the crime and criminal justice projects we're currently engaged with.
Our crime experts
More about the researchers that make up our crime and criminal justice team.