Continuing professional development
Short online courses developed with busy professionals in mind.
With a strong focus on increasing your knowledge and expertise in medical and legal ethics, we offer a range of continuing professional development courses that allow you study at your own pace.
Some of the benefits
- Courses are easily accessible and require no prior knowledge
- You can study in the comfort of your own home or at any internet enabled computer
- We give you a generous amount of time to do the online courses, so you can spread your study over weeks and months at a pace that suits you
- There is no need to visit a library or consult other material; everything you need to complete the course is provided online
- If you wish to follow up any of the work that you do on these courses you will have full library access (including e-journals) for the duration of your study
- The courses are developed by world renowned academics in the field of medical ethics
- The courses are targeted at healthcare professionals, but are also open to non-healthcare professionals interested in developing their understanding of legal and ethical issues
- Prices from £95 per course and there is a 10% discount for alumni of The University of Manchester and substantial discounts available for block booking